- PH World One Noida
- S No G 18 & 19, GF, Tower B, World One
Noida - 201305
- what3words: dates.heaven.salmon
- Open until 11:00 PM
- DeliveryDine InTakeaway
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
- The Pizza Hut restaurant from Sector 90 is in Sector 90, NoidaAddress: S No G 18 & 19, GF, Tower B, World One Sector 90 Noida-201305
- Currently no offer available at Pizza Hut Sector 90.
- You can choose from the following toppings for your Pizza at Pizza Hut Sector 90, Noida:Cheese, Capsicum, Onion, Tomato, Mushroom, Paneer, Olives, Jalapenos, Baby Corn, Sweet Corn, Red Paprika, Chicken Meatballs, Soya Chucks, Smoked Chicken, Lebanese Chicken and Chicken Tikka.
- At Pizza Hut Sector 90, Noida you can choose between Pan Crust and Stuffed Crust Pizza Base for veg and non-veg pizzas.
- At Pizza Hut Sector 90, Noida you can choose between Veg and Non-veg Pizzas and Pastas, Appetizers, Beverages and Desserts.
- Yes, Pizza Hut Sector 90 has Takeaway service available.
- Yes, Pizza Hut Sector 90 has Delivery service available.
- Yes, Pizza Hut Sector 90 has Dine In service available.
- You can choose between Personal and Medium Pizza at Pizza Hut Sector 90, Noida. For Larger groups, you can choose between Family Fun Meals, Big Pizza Meals and Meal for 4 Combos.
- Pizza Hut Sector 90, Noida offers a wide range of freshly made pizzas, sauted pastas and delicious appetizers along with beverages, sides and desserts to feast on. All this combined with the friendly ambience and excellent service leads to a great experience. Go ahead and enjoy the all new Pizza Hut. Experience today
- You can choose from a wide range of veg and non-veg pizzas available in Pan Crust and Stuffed Crust base. You can also customize the toppings as per your liking at Pizza Hut Sector 90, Noida.
- The Pizza Hut Store Locator on the app/website/m-site will help you find the nearest restaurant. It will also show which locations offer delivery and takeaway.
- Once you submit your order, the order confirmation page will show the time when your order was received along with an estimated time of takeaway or delivery. You will also receive a confirmation mail at the email address you provided during registration. If you’re still unsure about your order, you can always call the restaurant directly.
- In case the delivery location is not listed in the restaurant locator, delivery orders cannot be placed. However, you may choose to pick up your order from the nearest Pizza Hut restaurant using the app/website/m-site.
- Minimum order amount for delivery is Rs 200 (inclusive of taxes).
- A coupon code is a code issued by Pizza Hut which helps to identify the deal you want to redeem. The code is easy to find because it either has a square or a circle around it or is clearly labeled as a coupon code.
- Coupons cannot be clubbed with any other offer/scheme being run by the company. One coupon can be used for one transaction and the company has full right to decline any coupon/deal depending on the availability and the offer – terms and conditions.
- Each coupon can be redeemed only once. Once availed, the coupon code shall expire and cannot be reused except for the ones mentioned on https://online.pizzahut.co.in/offer/listing which can be reused but only once per transaction.
- The coupons are valid for a specified period only and will not be accepted after the expiry of the validity period.
- No, you can’t. One coupon can be used for only one order/ transaction.
- The online order once placed cannot be modified or cancelled neither through the website nor offline by calling the restaurant or our call center.
- In case of a late delivery of a prepaid order or if payment is debited but order not placed, you can lodge a complaint at our call center by dialing 39883988 preceded by respective STD Code of the city (for a 4-digit STD code, no. will be 3988 398). Once acknowledged, the amount will be refunded within 21 business days or next credit cycle, if paid via credit card.
- Order of 4 or more Pizzas qualifies as a bulk order is not eligible for service promise of ’30 minutes or free’. Maximum Pizza Hut liability is Rs.300. ’30 minutes or free’ promise is eligible till the first barrier point (security guard/reception etc.) Pizza Hut reserves the right to withdraw the service promise without prior information. ‘30 minutes or free’ promise is NOT APPLICABLE on New Year’s Eve, public holidays, religious festivals, Wednesdays and for its 50% OFF offer. The service promise may be withdrawn temporarily in view of difficult operating conditions for delivery, to be announced at the time of order taking. The offer is valid for home delivery only.
- The menu is displayed as per the availability of the menu items in the mapped restaurant. In case certain menu items are not listed in the menu page, that restaurant does not/is not serving those items. In case of non-availability of ordered product at the mapped restaurant, the order would not be executed. Same would be informed by the restaurant to you.
- Yes, all prices mentioned on the website, are exclusive of taxes.
- Offer is applicable only on Wednesday on medium Pan Pizzas. It is not applicable on the classic range. Valid on dine-in, delivery and take-away. Offer valid on order of 2 medium pizzas on delivery and 1 medium pizza on dine-in and takeaway. The offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Offer valid in select stores only.